Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

* Sven Mueller <sven@incase.de> [2005-06-16 20:53]:
> > findimagedupes -- Finds visually similar or duplicate images [#218699]
>
> Though I probably can't adopt it (due to lack of time), it would be a
> pity to loose this since there is no comparable commandline tool
> available and it works quite well.
> If all else fails, I might re-think adopting it.

Andreas Tille expressed interest in this package and I find the
description quite interesting too.  Does anyone know if there's a
suitable replacement which is still maintained?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/