Re: TODO for etch ?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 03:05:52PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Jun 16, Paul TBBle Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au> wrote:

> > And there there's hotplug-ng [1], a hotplug replacement in C, which I'm
> > looking forward to a packaging of, now that klibc's in the ITP list.

> You'd better not, because I have already ITP'ed it a long time ago. :-)

Ooops. I meant I look forward to it being packaged, not to packaging it myself.

I want to _use_ it, since my laptop's boot time is currently approximating the
time of any given task I do when using it.

^_^

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.