Re: And now for something completely different... etch!

Steve Greenland(steveg@moregruel.net)@2005-06-09 10:06:
> I suspect that the problem is that you're confusing "obsolete" with
> "not current". "Obsolete" caries the connotation of "useless except for
> entertainment/hobbiest purposes". For example, steam engine cars are
> obsolete. The 1999 Toyota Camry is not.

Of course, one should remember that obsolescence is subjective. Some
might argue that the 1999 Toyota Camry was obsolete at birth while a
steam engine car is still an attractive proposition :-)

Steve