future of bcm4400-source (was: co-maintainers sought)

(taking this to debian-devel)

also sprach Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de> [2005.06.12.1501 +0200]:
> >   - [RFA] bcm4400-source - module source for Broadcom's bcm4400
> >   ethernet driver
> >   : http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bcm4400-source.html
>
> What problems do you see with the in-kernel b44 driver that you
> still need bcm4400?

I think the b44 driver does not support TSO. Anyway, this is not
a necessary feature. I don't have any BCM chips anymore, so I'd be
just as happy with the removal of this package.

`. `'`

"whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does
 not become a monster. and when you look into an abyss, the abyss also
 looks into you."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche