co-maintainers sought

OB: cross-posted; please reply privately (Reply-To set).

I am looking for co-maintainers for the following of my packages.
Most of these packages are also up for adoption in case someone
wants to take them over. If interested, please talk to me and I will
assess whether I'd bestow ownership to you. I am not trying to be
picky, but certain packages are difficult and thus should probably
not be taken over by novices.

Nevertheless, this is not an RFA as I am happy to continue
maintenance of these packages (unless otherwise noted), but would
like to have a co-maintainer by my side to help keep bug closing
delays short.

If you want to help out with any of the packages, please drop me
a private line (Reply-To set):

  - [RFA] bcm4400-source - module source for Broadcom's bcm4400 ethernet driver
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bcm4400-source.html

  - gjay - An automatic and learning DJ for xmms
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gjay.html

  - ipcalc - Parameter calculator for IPv4 addresses
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ipcalc.html

  - iprelay - User-space bandwidth shaping TCP proxy daemon
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/iprelay.html

  - kernel-patch-suspend2 - Linux kernel patch for software suspend 2
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-patch-suspend2.html

  - libfactory++ - C++ template factory framework
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libf/libfactory++.html

  - libhid - userspace USB HID access library
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libh/libhid.html

  - libkdtree++ - C++ template container implementation of kd-tree sorting
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libk/libkdtree++.html

  - libloki - a C++ library of generic design patterns
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libl/libloki.html

  - libphidgets - Phidgets access library
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libp/libphidgets.html

  - libs11n - a powerful, extensible C++ serialisation framework
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libs11n.html

  - libspf - the ANSI C SPF reference library
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libspf.html

  - libtut - elegant C++ unit test framework
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libt/libtut.html

  - [RFA] libunit++ - a C++ unit testing framework
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/libu/libunit++.html

  - muttprofile - a utility to choose profiles in Mutt
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/muttprofile.html

  - poppass-cgi - a CGI script to interact with a poppassd server
    : http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/poppass-cgi.html

Thanks for your attention.

`. `'`

if you see an onion ring -- answer it!