Re: And now for something completely different... etch!

[Andrew Suffield]
> It's supported just fine if you take backups at the appropriate
> moment. I can't think of any useful way in which it could be more
> supported than that.

You should be careful when using your imagination as the guideline for
what is useful or not.  It might not be a very accurate source of
information.

RPM got rollback support, and it is very useful.  I recommend reading
some of the articles describing its support.  For example
<URL:http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7034> can be used to learn
more about this feature.

I wished dpkg supported a similar feature.