Re: List of interface names (eth*, dummy*, ath*, tap*)

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005, Florian Weimer wrote:
> See nameif(8).  Interface names can be chosen by the user.

 Hmm, no much point in preparing an interface name list indeed.  If some
 drivers name where bound to this interface names, it would be quite
 complicated anyway.

 I'm going to propose upstream to look for a default route in the main
 table, and if none exist, select the first UP interface.

   Thanks,,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."