List of interface names (eth*, dummy*, ath*, tap*)

        Hi,

 I'm searching for a list of interface names supported under Debian for
 the netspeed GNOME applet, preferably sorted by "user-relevance".  The
 goal is to try to select the most relevant interface one would display
 network traffic for.

 It seems to me I came across such a list in a Debian package in the
 past, but I can't recall where it was.

 (Of course, I'll resort to listing modules in the kernel and in
 *-source and *-driver packages to try to build a list if I can't find
 one, but I hope someone has a list handy.)

   Thanks,
PS: yeah ath* is not in Debian
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."