Re: Canonical and Debian

Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Then how did these people end up choosing to support the same set of
> architectures as Ubuntu? I know this has been discussed to death, but I
> still fail to see which problems in Debian the Vancouver proposal can
> actually solve.

If it's a helpful datapoint, I cannot name the set of arches supported
by Canonical, And I'll bet I could find a few other distributions that
happen to support the same set of arches, because we both used fairly
obvious and logical criteria to arrive at them after all, not darts.

--
see shy jo, vancouverite, no affiliation with canonical