Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 10:17:38AM -0700, Stephen Birch wrote:
> And a very good looking spoon indeed.  I like Ubuntu and am switching
> my customer base over to it from Debian.

I may do that too, but its architecture support is abysmal compared to
Debian, so I have no choice in the matter at this point (and lack the
time to port ubuntu to all my archs).

Which is too bad; it shouldn't be too hard to have ubuntu support every
arch that debian does.

-- John