Re: Dear Adrian Bunk, Please hold off a week or two

I noticed that Adrian moved a bug report for a kernel in sid (2.6.10
IIRC) to the 2.6.8 kernel so it appeared as a Sarge RC Bug?  I didn't
see anything that showed that it was a 2.6.8 problem, maybe it is, but
it looked like second guessing to me...

How is this helping Sarge?  If it turns out that it does affect part
of Sarge then isn't there a means provided to upload the new .deb
files after release?

Bug in question is #303200, also it seems it was downgraded to a
non-RC bug, so now doesn't that mean that it is now filed in wrong
places?

P.S. Miles: sorry that you'll get it twice, I forgot to check the To: box...