Re: Dear Adrian Bunk, Please hold off a week or two

In article <[🔎] 20050530111729.GL1707@paranoidfreak.co.uk> you wrote:
> Do you think you could manage to leave your critisms til next week when
> we might have released and turn them into constructive criticisms
> instead of merely demanding pieces of information from the release team?

He is warning about a big number of onresolved RC Bugs which will  look to
users like regression. It is not unreasonable to at least address this issue
in the Release not (because personally I dont expect a Bug-Free Release).

> I don't know what you hope to achieve by doing this.  "Never attribute
> to malice what can be explained by ignorance".  Maybe you just don't
> realise that you're pestering the release team and others and drawing
> them into pointless debates which won't help release sarge.

Actually I am glad somebody is working public visible on the release issues
and would not critisize him for that.

Greetings
Bernd