Re: non-free to main, but buildds not picking up?

On 29 May 2005 at 23:59, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
| On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 04:05:42PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| >
| > My ggobi package recently made it from non-free/math to math (as the AT&T
| > license was replaced by the CPL, same as for graphviz).  However, as shown by
| > igloo's script, buildds are not picking it up:
| >
| > 	http://people.debian.org/~igloo/package-status.php?package=ggobi
| >
| > Is there something I need to do / can do to trigger builds?
|
| I don't see that there is anything wrong with it?  It's either in
| installed, building or needs-build state for all arches?  The

Indeed, but that wasn't the case Thu/Fri/Sat and earlier today.

| buildd logs are already available for several arches so it looks
| like it just needs to be uploaded for those.  What more do you
| want?

I'm happy now. By an extension to Murphy's Law, I first had to complain to
have it start right after so that I look like fool. Oh well :)

Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'