non-free to main, but buildds not picking up?

My ggobi package recently made it from non-free/math to math (as the AT&T
license was replaced by the CPL, same as for graphviz).  However, as shown by
igloo's script, buildds are not picking it up:

	http://people.debian.org/~igloo/package-status.php?package=ggobi

Is there something I need to do / can do to trigger builds?

Please CC me on replies.

Thanks,  Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'