Re: non-free to main, but buildds not picking up?

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 04:05:42PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> My ggobi package recently made it from non-free/math to math (as the AT&T
> license was replaced by the CPL, same as for graphviz).  However, as shown by
> igloo's script, buildds are not picking it up:
>
> 	http://people.debian.org/~igloo/package-status.php?package=ggobi
>
> Is there something I need to do / can do to trigger builds?

I don't see that there is anything wrong with it?  It's either in
installed, building or needs-build state for all arches?  The
buildd logs are already available for several arches so it looks
like it just needs to be uploaded for those.  What more do you
want?

Kurt