Re: Relevance of unzoo?

Stephen Gran said for no apparent reason:
Command line arguments are hard coded in the csae of clamav, at least,
I'm afraid.  This is of course changeable, but it will mean a new upload
(and a new upstream just came out today - blech).

Unzoo is very small. I would recommend leaving it for now, and requesting the dependant upstream to add support for direct use of zoo, using unzoo as a fallback.

File a wishlist bug on unzoo, zoo and dependencies indicating that once the upstreams add support for directly using zoo, they should depend on zoo instead, and once unzoo has no more dependencies it should be removed and zoo should add a 'Replaces: unzoo" line at that time.