Re: Relevance of unzoo?

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:39:04PM +0200, Thomas Schoepf wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Thomas,

> how important is it to have unzoo, now that zoo is in main?
> unzoo is only able to list and extract files, not to add new ones.

the functionality of unzoo is a subset of the functionality of zoo?
In this case a dropping of unzoo seems reasonable.

But the packages clamav and amavis-ng do recommend the unzoo package.
However they use it (I havn't checked) they should be converted to use
the zoo package before the unzoo package gets removed.

> Thomas

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.