please provide releasenotes (Re: Release update: editorial changes to the testing propagation scripts)

Package: www.debian.org

Hi,

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 21:46, Steve Langasek posted a fine mail about a fine
change (thanks for both to whom it may apply).

Whohoo! :-)

Regarding testing upgrades from woody, I would like to propose mentioning
more visible that the suggested upgrade tool is aptitude, not apt-get - fewer
people than you might think read the fine releasenotes :-)

This might be related to the fact the they're somewhat hidden, at least
to ./google "sarge releasenotes" -
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes isn't helpful atm either.

regards & keep on rockin' ;-)
	Holger