Re: Status of PHP5?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 12:15:38AM +0200, Piotr Roszatycki wrote:

> I'd like to ask one more time: where is mailing list, the repository,
> project page? It doesn't seem like open project.

> Cooperation? A little less conversations, more action, please. Do you know
> "The cathedral and the bazaar"?

> Hijacking? For 10 months there are no packages. I should start MIA
> procedure. The ITP seems like to be orphaned.

This goes both ways, though: the packages you've produced are very
different to the existing PHP packages and fairly unusual in terms of
just being plain Debian packages (I'm thinking mostly of yada here).
Doing more incremental changes would make it much easier for people to
pick up and work with what you've done.