Re: All GPL'ed programs have to go to non-free

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 06:08:50AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> If it contained only editorial changes as you are saying, you've thereby
> proven that your statement the documentation licencing was "firmly
> decided" was wrong.

The SC ratified by SC2004-003 is abundantly clear: documentation must be
Free, according to the DFSG, and nothing short of another GR will change
that.  I believe this to be obvious and self-evident.  (The rest is
tangental, and this conversation has too many mini-threads, so I'm
leaving it at that.)

--
Glenn Maynard