Re: All GPL'ed programs have to go to non-free

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 07:17:08PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 12:05:42AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > If you call people who don't know about it a troll you should ensure
> > that it's documented at the places where you'd expect to read it.
>
> I call anyone who starts a thread on debian-devel with the subject:
>
>   "All GPL'ed programs have to go to non-free"
>
> a troll.  I believe this is self-evident to everyone reading this
> thread, so I don't feel obligated to explain myself further.

I have to admit that the subject of my email lacked the question mark
that was at the end of the email and that should have been at the end of
the Subject, too. Is one missing question mark enough for being
publically called a troll?

I explained where I searched for the information, and I offered to you:

<--  snip  -->

If you can point me to some document I should have found that explains
Debians position on this issue I do hereby apologize in advance for
wasting bandwith with this thread.

<--  snip  -->

Please tell me where the document is I should have found that explains
Debian's position on this issue and then you have my publically stated
apology for starting this thread.

> Glenn Maynard

cu
Adrian