Re: arm seems OK: release status?

In article <[🔎] 20050411081014.GB11587@mauritius.dodds.net> you wrote:
> What's stopping the freeze is all the people uploading their low-priority
> packages and keeping the arm autobuilders from ever catching up on the ones
> that are actually medium and high priority.

Why is that? Last explanation we seen here was, that high prio (and some
other strange criterias) can starve low prio packages. No it is no longer
the case?

If we need a freeze, why dont you just make one? This is not leading us
anywhere if problems are not communicated in a way ppl can understand them.
I would not have a problem to stop unstable building on architectures who
need to catch up on testing (especially since freezing testing would allow
them to catch up).

Greetings
Bernd