Re: Automatic testing of Debian packages

Scribit Michael Schiansky dies 08/04/2005 hora 11:44:
> None of my maintained packages do provide such things. For all of them
> any automatic test is impossible as they require user interaction.

apt-get install expectk

> IMHO it's not worth the efford to implement such an autotest-system
> just for a small amount of our packages.

IMHO its worth for a vast majority of them. Even complex intreactive
programs can have their core functions non-interactively tested for
completeness.

I don't know which part of the UI can be tested with expectk, though.

Quickly,
Nowhere man
--
nowhere.man@levallois.eu.org