Re: *** SPAM *** Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

* Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au) [050324 00:35]:
> On Thursday 24 March 2005 03:40, Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu> wrote:
> > If the free software fanatics succeed in kicking non-free from being
> > supported by Debian assets, such that the FSF documentation were no
> > longer available, I'd probably end up agreeing with you and probably
> > would do what you are considering to do after sarge ships.
> >
> > If it would help, I'd ask you to reconsider.  If all the reasonable
> > moderates leave, then all that will be left will be the extremists.

> Of course an option is always to fork the project.  Maybe it's time to have a
> Debian project that focusses on getting software released as opposed to the
> Debian that wants to be fanatic.

Actually, I believe the Debian project as whole _wants_ to getting
software released. That was at least the decision in all GRs where
people didn't hide the intents ("editorial changes").

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/