Re: discrepancies between uploaded and source-built .deb

    fant> What do you do to look at the differences?

I'm just doing a diff between the list of files produced (the
thing I'm doing changes compiled output files anyway) - so
timestamps shouldn't affect anything.  Some of them just produce
different number of 'info' files; but some actually differ in
programs in /usr/bin.  I think that should be consistent at least.

If I see something like a program missing from /usr/bin, is it
worth investigating and filing a bug?

--
Karl 2005-03-23 11:22