Re: HOWTO Help (was: Debian DPL Debate Comments)

Hello Javier,

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2005-03-23 11:11]:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:25:51PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
[...]
> > How about http://www.debian.org/devel/join/ ?
> > Which is linked from the main debian.org page (bottom left: "Help Debian")
>
> That is probably too terse. I think that Alexander is talking about an
> expanded document directed towards end users that would like a step-by-step
> guide of what can they do to help the Debian project.
>
> I would certainly find proper a good document on:
>
> - how to contribute help in fixing bugs
> - how to help in the different translation efforts
[...]

I think the debian projects which need help are gruffly on
the work in progress page on d.o/devel/
And the bug tracking system etc. also have a good
documentation.
But maybe it is easier to write down all the must needs on
one page.
You are right.
[...]
regards nico