* Tollef Fog Heen [Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:15:01 +0100]:
> * Wouter Verhelst

> | In practice, the fact that wanna-build runs on ftp-master means it gets
> | updated right after the Debian Installer (the one that sends you the
> | ACCEPTED or REJECTED mails, not the other one that'll be used for Sarge)
> | runs. This is great, because it means the wanna-build database is
> | updated every fifteen minutes, and ASAP. It doesn't get any faster than
> | that.

> Merkel has a mirror which is updated more often than every mirror
> pulse.  So, w-b could easily run on merkel or another host which has a
> mirror of the accepted queue.

  I'm genuinely curious whether there are any reasons that a d-d-c plus
  d-d-c-$ARCH subscription doesn't suffice, given incoming is public.
  (Other than "it gets cumbersome", that is.) One can maintain a private
  mirror of incoming with that.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.