Re: NEW handling ...

Hi, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> As far as a NEW-review team, when I raised this about a week ago, aj said
> that you'd effectively be ftpmasters, so why not be an ftpmaster?

Umm, no. I presume ftpmaster has other duties. Besides, eyeballing the new
packages and drafting a list for ftpmaster to cross-read and implement
isn't the same as implementing the actions directly; I suppose initially
new ftpmasters would do the former until the "old" ftpmaster team is
cnfident the new guys' (gals??) skills are up to the task.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de