Re: status of buildds?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 04:14:22PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> The step for you to become trusted is easy: apply for NM. A few years
> ago, I would've happily become your advocate. This /must/ mean you're
> trustworthy, even though you're not trusted yet. After all, trustworthy
> means 'deserving our trust' whereas trusted means 'getting our trust'.
> The two are very different.

True... for some aspects...

Either you trust me as a person or you trust some kind of software snippet,
aka gpg key.
To trust a person doesn't require any additional stuff.
And I don't see why you want to trust some kind of bytes on a disk more than
me as a person.

(Please, I do know all those kind of web of trust and such... no need for
further mails wasted on this... yet, it all begins with personal trust.)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/