Re: about Nybbles : how to keep all those archs releasable complying with the Vancouver Project

On Wed, March 16, 2005 03:14, luna said:
> Let us see what is exactly the proposal.

Right, this is exactly my view of the proposal: it isn't unreasonable for
an arch to meet the requirements (except from the stated N<2/by-new ones
which are controversial). With luna's clarifications I definately second
the proposal.

It really doesn't amount to "just dropping" 8 archs. It only sais that if
your arch wants to stay in, it has to meet some minimal requirements.
These are not unreasonable.

Thijs