Scripsit David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net>
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:37:25PM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:

> <snip lots of circular discussion>

Please point out what's circular about my discussion.

> Your entire argument seems to hinge on one single thing:
> "unstable-only".

Yes, because that is the part of the plan I'm objecting to.

> Is your mind really so inflexible that you can't see beyond this?

What, do I have to find multiple faults with the plan before I can
point out the one I do see?

> How about this? Try providing an alternative that actually fixes the
> problems instead of just bitching.

See reply to Steve Langasek that I just sent off.

--
Henning Makholm                         "This imposes the restriction on any
                                  procedure statement that the kind and type