Re: s390 not currently projected releasable

Scripsit Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de>
> Henning Makholm wrote:

>> If a DD has a machine with cpu cycles to spend on an architecture
>> that's lagging behind, what's to stop them from just beginning to
>> build packages and upload them?

> It needs e.g. to take P-a-s into account, for example.

What is a P-a-s?

>> For real cleverness one could try to second-guess the wanna-build
>> ordering (UTSL!) and build from the other end of the list. Then cycles
>> would only be wasted when the queue is nearly empty anyway.

> Not that clever. The list is ordered for a reason.

Is this reason strong enough to say that building from back end will
not help reduce the backlog?

--
Henning Makholm                               "... popping pussies into pies
                                                      Wouldn't do in my shop