Re: .d.o machines which are down (Re: Questions for the DPL candidates)

* Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> [2005-03-15 11:04]:
> > Also, this will make two ultrasparc machines available for some of our new
> > sparc developers. I can't pay to ship them, but if Debian foots the bill,
> > I'll get them to the right ppl.
>
> I'd be willing to help with the shipping bill, and possibly with the

Debian has enough resources to pay for shipping expenses.

> hosting as well.  Additionally, I may be able to make some other sparc
> systems available.

Are any of them 64 bit?  Joshua Kwan might benefit from having a 64
bit SPARC system (at least he would've benefited in the past; I'm not
sure how much spare time he has at the moment or in the near future).
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org