Scrum Development Process

In another thread, Martin mentioned the Scrum development process.
Since I suspect I'm the only DD who is also a Certified Scrum Master,
I'd like to extend an offer to assist any group within Debian that wants
to implement Scrum  or a Scrum-derivative.

I don't know if anyone has tried using Scrum and other Agile processes
for Open Source development (unless you count standard Bazaar-style
development as an Agile process, which many do) ... but I think it would
be a fun experiment.

Let me know if you're interested.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "There are two options for Internet
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : companies, get bigger fast, or get