Re: Offer to take over the shadow package (passwd and login binary packages)

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 10:31:36AM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
>
> > Since July 2004, I've got no news from Karl and any further attempt to
> > get in touch with him has been unsuccessful. Even before this, it
> > became quite obvious that the package is not very actively maintained.
>
> Same goes for his xscreensaver package, which is in a pitiful state

There are unofficial xscreensaver packages available from Ari Pollock at:

# ari pollock's xscreensaver packages
deb http://people.debian.org/~ari unstable/
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~ari unstable/

Maybe he'd take over xscreensaver. :)

--
 Marc Wilson |     Needs are a function of what other people have.
 msw@cox.net |