Re: COUNT(buildd) IN (2,3) (was: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting)

Hi, David Schmitt wrote:

>> Not when the alternate choice is to not have Debian support $ARCH at all.
>
> Please cite where this was proposed. I read the original Nybbles mail (and a
> part of the current thread) but couldn't find the "at all" bit.

I consider an official stable release with at least "passive"
security support (i.e., let security start the build and leave the rest of
the work to the porters) to be somewhat essential for the "Debian support"
label.

YMMV, of course.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de