On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:41:16 +0000, Scott James Remnant
<scott@netsplit.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 15:38 +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
>> It does a significant number of other things, one of them being paying
>> a number of Debian developers to work on Ubuntu and obviously keeping
>> them _that_ busy that they neither have time to continue working on
>> Debian nor to resign from the Debian roles they still hold without
>> having time to fulfil them.
>>
>Are you thinking of any particular developers here?

For example, it suspiciously looks like the Security Team only has one
public active member, Martin Schulze, since at least October 2004.

As far as I know, the other people being publicly visible as active
members of the Security Team in the time before October 2004, are now
working for Ubuntu.

Greetings
Marc