Robert Lemmen a écrit :
i feel very,very bad about this, but perhaps it's what is needed. i have two
*big* concerns though:

- maintainers will start to downgrade or ignore bugs that are
  arch-specififc if that arch is not in "the" archive. we should have at
  least the requirement that a package must be functional in "the"
  archive + scc to be fit for testing (apart from really arch-specific
  packages of course)
Agreed, this is a very important point if we want to keep scc architectures useable.

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer