Re: Do not make gratuitous source uploads just to provoke the buildds!

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> Given how low hamradio (and the like) are prioritised, I suggest that we
> get smarter about 'tesing' and omit some sections on some architectures.

I don't think those sections are causing the problem.  There are also
not so many uploads for them.  The problem from my perspective is that
"optional" packages all have to be built before any "extra" packages
get considered.  That's what's hosing gnucash.

Removing a few sections also wouldn't help the perverse incentives
that the current system offers.

Thomas