Re: [SoftwareSuspend-devel] 2.1-final for 2.6.8.1

also sprach Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com> [2005.03.01.1003 +0100]:
> Hmm... I could be evil(tm)  and just file an important bug against
> your package. Being incompatible with usb-built-into-kernel is
> certainly that severe. Breaks unrelated stuff would be even higher (it
> completely trashes my firewire apps!)

I will consider experimental and volatile, or file an RC bug against
the package to prevent it from entering sarge.

Point is that some people have asked for 2.6.8.1 support, so there.

I am not trying to force my way. We'll see what it boils down to. If
you are the sponsor of hibernate, maybe we should be working closer
together anyway. :)

`. `'`