Re: Automatic building of (parts of) the archive

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 10:00:32PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Its buildd specific. If its queue is empty it contacts wanna-build and
> puts the new packages into the queue. I can't remeber the filename but
> that should be easy to see from the source.

If there's a file like that when buildd starts, it will call sbuild with
those packages. It is safe to edit the file when sbuild is running, or
to create it if buildd is running and the file isn't there (that's what
buildd-mail does if you send a failed reply with "retry", or a
should-build reply with "ok" as the command)

     smog  |   bricks
 AIR  --  mud  -- FIRE
soda water |   tequila
 -- with thanks to fortune