Re: Automatic building of (parts of) the archive

Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> schrieb:

> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> in order to test whether packages that build-depend on tetex can still
>> be built with the upcoming version 3.0, I would like to automatically
>> build as many of these packages.  I know where I can read about setting
>> up a buildd, but two questions remain:
>>
>> - are there any scripts that hand over the next package in a list after
>>   one build has finished (without setting up a copy of wanna-build...)?
>
> You can preseed the local queue with packages just fine.

Is this documented in the sbuild package, or somewhere else? For a
starter, I looked at Andreas Barth's cheat sheet, but there he only
mentions manual building of packages, no local queue.

TIA, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich