Automatic building of (parts of) the archive

Hi,

in order to test whether packages that build-depend on tetex can still
be built with the upcoming version 3.0, I would like to automatically
build as many of these packages.  I know where I can read about setting
up a buildd, but two questions remain:

- are there any scripts that hand over the next package in a list after
  one build has finished (without setting up a copy of wanna-build...)?

- Does anybody have some ready-to-use code to find not only packages
  that build-depend on my package, but also those that build-depend on
  packages that depend on mine, or build-depend on packages that depend
  on packages that depend on mine, or...?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster