Re: "The Debian exim 4 packages suck badly" on exim-users@exim.org

William Ballard <nospam_50115@alltel.net> writes:

> Please spare me your moralizing when you don't even read my post very
> closely and I was already in favor of the current way Debian handles it.

I wasn't moralizing; I'm sorry if I misunderstood your note.  Many
people here have failed to understand the point of the
many-small-files option, so I figured that a more complete explanation
would be independently useful.

I misunderstood you to be saying that since the two methods (when you
make no modifications) produce the same results, those of us who like
the many-small-files version should just use includes instead.  But I
see now that you weren't saying that.

Thomas