Re: pwc-source headed for unstable this weekend

(I assume everybody is on -devel, like I am, and as it seems the problem sits between keyboard and chair, no bug report either).

This might very well be, as I didn't compile the kernel myself (I just use the standard kernel-image-2.6.10-1-k7 package) but used kernel-source-2.6.10 with the .config from the image package, make oldconfig and make dep (which I was told is deprecated, so).

So, basically, your saying that the right way to do this kind of things is to use the corresponding kernel-headers package, and apt-get tells me that I need as well kernel-kbuild to build "out-of-tree kernel modules" which seems to be exactly what I need.

Thanks, Eric

Henning Makholm wrote:
Scripsit sean finney <seanius@debian.org>