Re: problem of savelog

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 01:53:20PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> schrieb:
>
> > Thanks for your infomation.  I met the same problem today's morning
> > so I changed exim to exim4 ;-)
>
> Fine to hear this can be done "today's morning".  Is the configuration
> migrated to the new version (mine is pretty simple), or does one have to
> start anew?

In all but the most complex cases, migrating exim v3 to exim v4 involves
running /usr/sbin/exim_convert4r4 on /etc/exim/exim.conf, and copying te
resulting file to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf. In the cases where this is not
true (or, better said, in the cases where there is a slim chance that
this might not be true if you're unlucky), exim_convert4r4 will warn
you about that.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks