Re: "The Debian exim 4 packages suck badly" on exim-users@exim.org

* Marc Haber:

> Is it really necessary to take our internal issues to upstream's
> mailing lists? Can't we have internal flamage internally?

Well, from time to time, many of us have an urgent desire to inflict
harm on the project.  Maybe this was just one of the usual excesses?
I don't know.

There are many people who ridicule your heroic efforts as an exercise
in utterly pointless complexity, and, at the same time, many people
demand even more tweaks to serve their needs.  Looks as if you found a
reasonable balance. 8-)