Re: Regarding XEN kernel images

Hi Lars,

I could today achieve a big step forward. I found a configuration that worked for
k7 (AMD). I've also created a initrd file (manually) and booted with the Xen
loaded. And here starts my problems. I was not able to boot because the ide-generic
Linux driver dumps a segmentation fault :( I'll see what the xen-devel lists says.

Until now I can say that there are some additional modification on the xen 2.0.4-3
required. I think also that the kernel-package will be updated. I'll see if I find
the time to publish these patches on my server.

It would be interesting to hear more about people who try the same and their
expiriences with Xen.

--
Raphael Bossek