Re: NM queue and groups

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> All the rational discussion has always been about what constitutes
> 'hiding',

I have also read discussion about what we promise not to hide (before
our users, and before fellow developers). I didn't get the impression
that this discussion wasn't rational (although it may have been
conducted in a rather emotional way sometimes).

Maybe you just missed it. But may I point you to the fact that Joel just
tried to start such a discussion (albeit only in a side note to a side
note)? You didn't show that this was irrational (except by assertion
that it is not possible to rationally discuss the meaning of the word

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer