NEW queue and ftp-master approval

Hello.

Our NEW queue is quite big and time needed to get package into unstable is
rather long. Nothing wrong with that for me, I know that ftp-masters are
busy and that approving these packages is very important and responsible
task.

But there are two kind of packages in NEW queue.

"Totally" new packages and old one that only incorporate new binary
package(s). These old packages has already source package in archive.

I think the latter should be handled first, and then if ftp-master has
some spare time he/she could handle totally new packages.

Any comments on that?

regards
fEnIo
--
      _  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska